#auspol #ausmedia #racism
#auspol #ausmedia @juliagillard
Are you ready, dear readers? This is what the Tony Abbott/Rupert Murdoch/Alan Jones led politics of today have created, justified and fostered in the Australian public. This is what the scum of society fap over in the absence of real love and joy. This is a slap in the face to a politician who, love her or hate her managed to implement incredible progressive change that serves all of humanity while clinging to power within a hung parliament.
Happy birthday Julia Gillard. Despite the emotive power of this post, hopefully you will be warmed knowing that those that despise you are no more than the bottom feeders of a society which is built on fear. Those with half a brain appreciate much of what you have done and stood for.
@australianarmy @abcnews24 @channeltennews @7news @9newsmelb @SBSnews #auspol
The administrator of the Royal Australian Infantry Facebook page broadcasted this anti-asylum-seeker joke to an audience of:
19,021 followers of the page +
180 (shares) x avg. 200 Facebook friends each (36,000)
= approx. >55,000 people.
Well he’s at it again. In this latest issue, see Col Hinton:
* Inciting an assassination on the Prime Minister;
* Showing off his gun and shitty car;
* Letting his kid play with firearms;
* Leaving a foul taste in the mouths of South East Asian women.
Daniel Bristow is just another violent, drunken, threat-on-the-roads bogan dropkick. Share this around if you think people should be aware of his arrogance and stupidity.
“What would you do?” was the question posed to the high-school drop-out inbreds on the ‘Shit Aussies say’ Facebook page. No less than 178 people called for the death of the asylum seekers and this antibogan post doesn’t even account for the literally hundreds of people merely calling for them to ‘piss off home and stop stealing our jobs/tax dollars’ (paraphrased).
This was one Facebook post on a page where racism and discrimination is rampant to say the very least. Are these people Australians? I’d like to say no. But unfortunately it seems as though this kind of behaviour – and the very obvious and evident support for bombing and killing non-whites (something the same people would despise terrorists for) is becoming far too common in this country.
Please take the time to review some of the rumblings of Craig Parsey: proud racist, and believer in the ‘creativity movement’.
Note: Craig Parsey is a supporter and member of the Australian Protectionist Party and the Creativity Movement. He is a former employee of ATMR and a current employee of the Roads and Traffic Authority, NSW.
* Condones the actions of Anders Breivik;
* Believes in religious identification…;
* Homophobic/sexist/racist in one breath;
* Despite Muslims not having blown up any buildings in Australia – ever – this is his ‘harmless opinion’;
* Believes killing children is ‘justified’, ‘required’, ‘effective’ and ‘desirable;
* Thinks all Muslims are Lebanese, run kebab shops and meth labs, and that the only way to ‘deal with them’ is to use violence;
* Thinks that the only people killed by tsunamis are Muslims and that there needs to be several more;
* Believes that the Muslim population needs to be culled using an industrial wood chipper;
* Agrees with stupid ‘eye for an eye’ tactics and incites burning Muslims to death;
* Found the recent flood disaster joke-worthy and an opportunity to express a desire to drown Muslims.
And guess who has been liking all of his posts and comments?