David Donis, on the people murdered by Anders Brievik:
“After causing the destruction of their own civilisation I’m [sic] sure those people on that island had a moment of regret when the gun was pointed at their faces. Same goes for the feminists when they get gang raped, same goes for the gays when they get aids [sic]…”
So a Prime Minister’s performance will be judged solely on how big her breasts are? Thanks Greg Brown of Caringbah.
So when somebody points out that you’re a misogynistic knuckle-dragger, you think you’re insulting them when you tell them they are homosexual, exercise-enjoying, environmentally protective and worker rights-defending? Of course these would be insults to you. Why? Because you:
* appear to be asexual;
* clearly avoid exercise of any description other than single-digit typing your frustrations onto Facebook;
* drive a polluting vehicle for a living;
* will always be dominated by an industry that demands more than humanly possible from its employees.
Real women have a sense of humour about being criticised about their appearance? Do you think the lady you’re sitting next to would have a sense of humour if you insulted her appearance? Do you think you would appreciate anybody inferring that she was unattractive? Take a look at yourself, love. You’re hardly an oil painting yourself. Ugly on the inside and on the outside.
Thanks for this gem, Matty Batzloff. When you threaten to smash the Australian Prime Minister with a plank of wood, well, such a comment just cries out to be immortalised.
ROOKIE Broadwater MP Verity Barton has lambasted rail passengers as “icky”, called on welfare payments to be stopped for single parents and couples with children, and said Prime Minister Julia Gillard and former leader Kevin Rudd should stop breathing.
Barton, third-choice LNP candidate for the Gold Coast seat, also said she did not believe in climate change, wanted WorkChoices brought back and described some voters as bogans.
Ms Barton’s outrageous views have been posted on her Facebook page.
The 26-year-old beat Labor’s four-term veteran Peta-Kaye Croft in the state election in March.
Ms Barton, the state’s youngest female in Parliament, got the nod to contest the high-profile seat for the LNP after one candidate resigned when he was caught drink-driving and the replacement candidate was dumped after photos emerged of him taking part in a swingers’ club event.
Political sources last week revealed Ms Barton’s Facebook offerings, some dating to 2009 and her pre-MP days as a shop assistant and Broadwater’s LNP state electorate council chair.
* Sounds like you (a friend) encounter icky QR passengers often.
* I don’t even believe climate change exists.
* Welfare for parents (single or coupled) just shouldn’t exist. If you fall pregnant you’ve got nine months to save/budget.
* Is Craig Emerson (Federal Minister for Trade) drinking? Or is he always just such a d—head?
* If certain people want to reduce carbon emissions they should discourage flatulence and breathing by certain people (Kevin Rudd, Julia Gillard, Penny Wong).
* Do not listen to the bogan when it says it doesn’t care about politics, for it is lying to you.
Ms Barton and Premier Campbell Newman declined to comment.
Curtis Pitt is the Labor MP for the State seat of Mulgrave in Queensland
This attack comes just one day after the homophobia from within Bob Katter’s Australian Party and Campbell Newman’s LNP in Queensland. How can we continue to suggest that we are the greatest nation in this world when we continue to uncover scum like this?