Good question Cameron. Let’s break it down for you. You’re racist because:
- You refer to a ‘they’, rather than referring to specific people who you believe are acting inappropriately. You’re generalising in order to push your agenda of ‘us vs them’;
- You say that ‘they’ steal our jobs and hate Australians. You still haven’t attempted specificity and so it’s reasonable to assume that you’re referring to anyone who isn’t Australian;
- You identify a problem with ‘them’ ‘breeding’, which suggests two things: you think of them as no more than animals, and you have a problem with them having the same rights to procreation as Australians;
- You refuse to accept that a non Australian could possibly be a refugee, and you seem to imply that anyone claiming to be refugees are just ‘pretending’ in order to come here and ‘take over’ as though the best possible plan to take over a country is to take up less than 3% of their total immigration intake and arrive in that country with no clothes or belongings after surviving on a leaky boat for a few weeks after fleeing atrocities;
- You feel a need to ‘protect’ Australia from people who ‘can’t deal’ with being treated like subhuman beings by corrupt governments and insurgent dictatorships.
Happy to help.