Oh dear Chelsea, we’d actually noticed the complete opposite. Usually people who publicly post their vile diatribes that insult entire communities of people are noticeably unintelligent, uneducated and consequently terrible at English.
The irony in your comments is not lost on us. Please allow us to show you why:
“I just gotta (got to)… put this out there while…” (confusing coordinating conjunctions with subordinating conjunctions):
Conjunctions have two basic functions or “jobs”:
- Coordinating conjunctions are used to join two parts of a sentence that are grammatically equal. The two parts may be single words or clauses, for example:
– Jack and Jill went up the hill.
– The water was warm, but I didn’t go swimming.
- Subordinating conjunctions are used to join a subordinate dependent clause to a main clause, for example:
– I went swimming although it was cold.
“…this is totally irrelevant, but has anyone else noticed (that) every facebook…” (capital letter needed for a proper noun: Facebook) “…user who is of Islamic faith type ALL IN CAPS or with a large number of grammatical errors? I’m yet to come across one to prove me wrong.”
“Or do alot…” (‘a lot’ – two words) “…of these(;)…” (inappropriate use of semicolon) “”…………..”.” (Yes, they’re called speech marks.
“Come to bankstown, sydney…” (Bankstown and Sydney are both proper nouns and need capital letters, Chelsea) “…Michelle. Worst place in australi,…” (proper noun – Australi(a)…) “… you will see why.”
Yes boys and girls, Chelsea is a hypocrite. There’s no denying it. But she wanted to be proved wrong. So here’s some more evidence of racists who can’t spell and don’t know shit about grammar: